Daniel J. Garzella
- Nominated twice for Commercial Agent of the Year (Top 5 in the country)
- Began his Insurance Career in 2003 with Farmers Insurance Group.
- Recognized in the top 1% of all commercial agents nationwide
- Founded The Garzella Group including Multifamily Risk Advisors in 2014.
Carly M. Garzella
- Responsible for compliance, training, and marketing for a Fortune 100 Company prior to joining agency
- Prior to becoming Operations Manager for the organization was an integral part of developing and implementing back-end service operations for existing multifamily portfolio of clients.
- Graduated from Central Michigan University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in 2005.
- Adept at working with and negotiating lender requirements as they relate to specific properties and/or portfolios.
- Works closely with property management firms, commercial real estate advisors, lenders and developers.
- Heavily involved in personal and professional development.
- Have been involved in the insurance placement of large portfolios with Total Insured Values of $500 Million+ spanning across multiple states.
- Handles West Coast multifamily operations for the organization.
- Joined the organization in 2011 with primary focus on insurance for the small business owner.
- Transitioned to a heavy focus on excess and surplus lines in catastrophe prone regions such as Texas, and gulf coastal states.
- Has worked on over a billion dollars of large property exposure spread across 15 states and is experienced in assembling large layered property programs.
- Heavily involved in insuring condominiums & homeowners associations for 20+ years
- Teaches insurance continuing education for the Arizona Association of
Community Managers (AACM)